Small and Large sized businesses operate very differently. Because of this, it’s only natural that their energy needs also differ. When scoping out the best deal for your business, ensure you take the following points into consideration:
- If you’re not the biggest user of energy, pay particular attention to your supply charge. This cost might outweigh the usage cost.
- Ensure your current provider offers a no lock-in contract or $0 exit fees. Their service should guarantee your patronage, not contract specifications.
- Small business owners and employees are often run off their feet. Confirm that the customer service team is locally-based, and a dedicated account manager is available to help your business when necessary.
Medium to Large Business
- Medium to Large Business should focus on usage charges in addition to supply.
- Ensure your discounts are ongoing and don’t expire.
- Look into a provider that can dedicate a personalised account manager that you can call directly in case you need something resolved quickly.