As a business energy specialist, Next Business Energy understands the significance of helping Australian businesses reduce operating costs and maximise value from their energy plans. To align with changing wholesale and operational costs, we must occasionally adjust our rates. As a result, amended electricity rates will apply from July.
For our valued existing customers, please take note of the following pricing changes:
- SA & NSW / ACT – will see a price change effective 01 July.
- VIC – will see a price change effective 01 Aug.
- QLD – will see a price change effective 12 July.
Despite the pressures over the past 12 months within the wholesale energy market, Next Business Energy are pleased to continue to provide competitive rates to our valued customers.
All customers are notified by mail within the required regulatory timeframes. It is essential to note that despite the rate changes, your existing contract agreements including any discount, will remain unchanged. Visit our website if you wish to review your terms and conditions or obtain more information. Please be aware that exit fees may apply to your site(s).
Additionally, there may have been updates to our metering and ancillary charges. Visit here (https://nextbusinessenergy.com.au/service-order-charges) for our latest ancillary charges.
We are excited to introduce updated pricing and products for new customers, effective from 1st July 2023. Here are the key details:
- Updated VIC FY24 pricing is coming into effect from 01 July.
- Customers that take this pricing can expect to not see a change until mid-year 2024.
- Common tariffs range from 3-5% below Victoria Default Offer (VDO).
- Updated NSW & SA pricing (extension of Price Promise offer) until 31 July 2023 (unless changed earlier).
- We are pleased to extend the current market rates into July, as well as the Price Promise.
- Underlying rates have not changed; however, any applicable discounts have been removed.
- Updated reference statements to account for the FY24 Default Market Offer (DMO).
It’s important to note these pricing offers are exclusively available for new customers.
When does this take effect?
The new pricing and products will be available from 1st July 2023. We encourage you to take advantage of these offerings to optimise your energy costs effectively.
Next Business Energy
At Next Business Energy, we are committed to providing our customers with competitive rates and exceptional service. While adjustments to our rates are necessary to align with changing market dynamics, we are dedicated to supporting your cost optimisation efforts.
If you have any further questions or require assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support team. We look forward to helping you navigate these pricing changes and achieve energy cost savings that contribute to your business’s success.