Bose Audio Sunglasses VIM Competition
Shymal International NSW
Imperium Glass Group QLD
TDF Projects QLD
MG Lending NSW
Prime Marble and Granite NSW
EST Trade Pty Ltd QLD
Ray White Double Bay NSW
Prime Computers NSW
Glenco Electrical NSW
Method of Entry
- Entry is open to those contacted by Vim Business Pty Ltd (ABN 39 634 223 466) over the age of 18 during the promotional period of 9:00am AEDT Tuesday 20 August 2019 – 17:00pm AEDT Wednesday, 20 November 2019. To enter, those contacted must submit current business energy bill for comparison by Next Business Energy Pty Ltd (ABN 91 167 937 555).
Details of Prize and Prize Values
- The first ten (10) entries drawn will receive the prize of one (1) Bose Frames worth $299. The total prize pool is AUD $2,990.
Date, time and place of draw:
- The Prize Draws will be conducted at 11:00AM AEST on Tuesday, 3 December 2019. All draws will be conducted Level 26, 60 City Rd, Southbank, Melbourne, 3006. Winners will be identified through a random computer-generated draw.
Publication of winner names:
- Winners will be notified by telephone or in writing (email or letter) and contacted within two (2) business days. The names and state of residence of all winners will be published on www.nextbusinessenergy.com.au on Wednesday, 04 December 2019. The trader is Next Business Energy Pty Ltd, Level 26, 60 City Rd, Southbank, Melbourne, 3006. Tel: 1300 46 6398. ABN: 91 167 937 555
Claiming the prize:
- In order to claim the prize, the winner must respond by telephone or in writing (email or letter) to Next Business Energy’s communication within 28 business days to confirm postal address. Next Business Energy will then deliver the prize to the winner within six (6) weeks of the date of communication.
Unclaimed prize draw:
- If the winner does not respond to Next Business Energy within the 28-business day period, the prize will be deemed unclaimed. If a prize is not claimed within the specified time, Next Business Energy may, at its discretion, withdraw the prize.
General Terms and Conditions
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter (Next Business Energy ABN 91 167 937 555) for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a winner from accepting, taking or using a prize.
- The Promoter (Next Business Energy ABN 91 167 937 555) makes no warranties or representations about the fitness for purpose or suitability of any prize and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness for any purpose of any prize, or the failure of any prize to be of merchantable quality. If liability under terms implied by legislation cannot be excluded by the Promoter, the liability of the Promoter is limited to re-supplying the relevant goods or services or paying the cost of replacing them.
- Entrants who participate in the competition agree to Next Business Energy collecting their customer details for the purpose of participating in future marketing and promotional campaigns.
- The Promoter (Next Business Energy ABN 91 167 937 555) may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify:
a) any entry which is not original, is not completed in accordance with these Terms, infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party, contains any objectionable or poor quality content, or has the potential to damage the reputation of any person;
b) any individual who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Terms, or who has in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to, or is likely to, adversely affect the fair and proper conduct of the Competition or is generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter.
- The Promoter (Next Business Energy ABN 91 167 937 555) reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the prizes to cancel or vary a competition, or cancel, vary or withdraw its prizes. If the Promoter cancels or varies a competition, or cancels, varies or withdraws its prizes, is not:
a) liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal;
b) required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
- The Promoter (Next Business Energy ABN 91 167 937 555) accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incorrectly submitted or misdirected entries, for any technological malfunction or failure, Internet traffic congestion, or for outdated or incorrect contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on relevant dates.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The prizes or any element of the prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s. The prizes or any element of the prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred to any other person. The contents of the prizes will be at the Promoter’s (Next Business Energy ABN 91 167 937 555) sole discretion.
- This competition is open to Business customers only. Any residential bills uploaded will not be considered for the draw.
- The competition is open for electricity invoice uploads only. Gas bill uploads and/or electricity AND gas bills will not be considered for the draw.
- Entraints who are multisite customers, note it is one entry per ABN.
- NSW Licence Number: LTPS/19/37291