Electricity transfer fee waiver

Concession card holders can have their electricity service connected for free when moving into a new house.

Who can apply for the concession?

An electricity account holder who holds one of the following eligible cards:

  • Pensioner Concession Card
  • Health Care Card
  • Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card

How much is the concession?

The full transfer fee is waived.

Want to know more?

Visit the Victorian Government’s Concession web page.