Service to property charge concession

If your electricity usage bill is lower than the service charge, concession card holders can have the service charge reduced to the usage cost.

Who can apply for the concession?

An electricity account holder who holds one of the following eligible cards:

  • Pensioner Concession Card
  • Health Care Card
  • Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card

How much is the concession?

If the electricity use on a bill is lower than the service charge, the service charge is reduced to the cost of the electricity used.

The concession is based on your usage cost before any solar credits are deducted.

Want to know more?

Visit the Victorian Government’s Concession web page.