Are you moving out of your business premises?
Take the stress out of moving by transferring your electricity supply with Next Business Energy.
Simply by giving us 5 business days’ notice, you can ensure that electricity is connected at your new business and switched off at your old business, ensuring a stress-free move.
To notify us of your move out, please fill in the form on this page and leave the rest to us.
Some important points to remember:
- When vacating your business premises, please advise us at least 5 business days in advance. This will avoid any charges for ongoing consumption after you have moved out.
- When moving out, please ensure that the meter is easily accessible so that we can obtain a final meter read and issue you with a final invoice for the site. If an agent, landlord or other person is responsible for the meter location, please speak to them about arranging meter access.
- You may be charged a reconnection or disconnection fee depending on where you live. If you connect your new site with Next Business Energy, we will waive these fees for you.
- Where possible please ensure the main fuse for the meter is turned off once power is no longer required at this site, this will aid in ensuring a safe and successful disconnection.
- Failure to provide 5 business days’ notice, may result in your premise being reconnected/disconnected after the required date.
Click here for information about how Remote Re-connection and Disconnection of your smart meter will work.