Social Media House Rules
Thank you for joining the Next Business Energy community by liking our page.
Our customer service team is available Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm to answer your questions and to help you with your business energy needs.
When visiting our social media pages, we ask that you abide by some house rules to foster an inclusive community of likeminded business professionals. They include:
- Libellous, defamatory, bullying, harassing, threatening or abusive posts towards us, our employees, competitors, organisations, our partners or our social community will not be tolerated and will be deleted. You may also be banned as a user.
- Trolling will not be tolerated and the account will be banned.
- Please do not use any inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit language or emojis that reflect this language.
- All posts must come from a real person. Any fake or anonymous profiles will be deleted and banned.
- Any repetitive posts from the same user will be deleted. We have the right to determine if a post or series of posts are spam and to ban the profile associated to the posts.
Sharing of Private Information
- Any posts compromising a person’s privacy or personal details will be deleted, even if this information is your own.
- Please only post original content.
- Do not post any content you do not have permission to share.
- Do not use any Next Business Energy social media page for commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations.
- Do not violate any intellectual property rights.
Social Media Platform Rules
- Please follow Facebook’s terms and practices https://www.facebook.com/policies
- Please follow LinkedIn’s user agreement https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
- Please follow YouTube’s Terms of Service https://www.youtube.com/static?template=terms&gl=AU
Please note that comments posted by visitors don’t represent the opinion of Next Business Energy.
You agree to hold Next Business Energy harmless from any liability and/or damages resulting from your participation on our social media channels, or any claim arising from any material that you post on our social media channels.
Please note that by engaging with Next Business Energy’s social media channels you grant Next Business Energy the right to use and/or distribute any content posted by you in any manner or media without any legal or monetary obligation to you.
We welcome your feedback, but we may not respond to all posts or comments. If you have an enquiry or request that you would like Next Business Energy to formally respond to, please contact us via email@example.com.
Remember, you always have the right to unfollow Next Business Energy at any time if you no longer wish to keep up to date with us.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to the Next Business Energy community.