Switch back to
Next Business Energy
for $100 credit*
If you’re unhappy with your current energy retailer, switch back to Next Business Energy.
PLUS… Switch back before the 31st March 2021 to receive a Next Business Energy $100 credit!*
Upload a recent bill and we’ll provide a no-obligation cost comparison. Alternatively, call us on 1300 208 966 or review our rates in your area.
Basic Plan Information Documents are available at nextbusinessenergy.com.au/bpid or call us on 1300 466 398 and we will send you BPID information within 5 business days.
To compare energy plans visit energymadeeasy.gov.au if your business is in N.S.W., A.C.T., S.A., QLD or compare.energy.vic.gov.au in VIC.
Request a comparison – Enter your details
*Switch Back Next Business Energy Credit Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid online only from 08:30am AEDT Monday, 8 February 2021 to 17:00pm AEDT Wednesday, 31 March 2021..
- Offer only valid to those who were previously Next Business Energy customers and were selected for this offer by Next Business Energy via this email.
- Customers must remain as a Next Business Energy customer and have an open and active account for at least 90 days from the date of the new signed contract. Failure to do so will result in site/s being ineligible for the credit reward.
- Offer not available to customers that have switched in and out of Next Business Energy more than once within a previous 12 month period.
- Customers who switch their sites back to a Next Business Energy electricity account will receive a Next Business Energy credit per NMI, applied after 90 days from contract approval.
- Credit value is at the total discretion of Next Business Energy.
- Credit value is inclusive of G.S.T.
- Dollar values will not be combined across multiple accounts or across multiple sites.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other Next Business Energy offer.
- This offer is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- This voucher is only valid until the expiry date above. No extension of the expiry date will be allowed.
- Offer not available in any way to residential customers.
- Offer not available to customers wanting a combined electricity and gas account and/or a gas account with Next Business Energy.
- Offer is not available to customers referred to Next Business Energy by sales channel partners.
- In the event that account credit can not be given, an alternative offer chosen by Next Business Energy will be given as an alternative.
- Next Business Energy reserves the right to amend these terms. Any amendments to these terms will be highlighted on nextbusinessenergy.com.au/switch-back-nbe-credit