Terms and Conditions
Next Assured for Xero
- This Offer is only valid to current Xero customers with an active Xero account who choose an applicable Next Assured for Xero Offer.
- Credit will be applied to the active Next Business Energy customer’s account within 30 days. Customer must remain as a Next Business Energy customer within that period and have an open and active Next Business Energy account. Failure to do so will result in account/s being ineligible for the credit reward.
- If the customer transfers away from Next Business Energy within 120 days of transferring to Next Business Energy, the customer will be ineligible for the credit reward.
- This Offer is not available to customers that have switched in and out of Next Business Energy more than once within a previous 12 month period.
- The Credit value is at the total discretion of Next Business Energy.
- The Credit value is inclusive of G.S.T.
- Dollar values will not be combined across multiple accounts or across multiple sites.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other Next Business Energy offer.
- This offer is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- This Offer is valid until 5:00 pm AEDT Friday, 31 December 2021. Next Business Energy reserves the right to change this date.
- This offer is only valid until the expiry date above, or as amended.
- This Offer is not available to residential customers.
- This Offer is not available to customers wanting a combined electricity and gas account and/or a gas account with Next Business Energy.
- This Offer is only available to customers who contract with Next Business Energy directly. It is not available to customers referred via third party channels.
- If an account credit cannot be provided, an offer chosen by Next Business Energy will be given as an alternative.
- Next Business Energy reserves the right to amend these terms. Any amendments to these terms will be highlighted on nextbusinessenergy.com.au/xero-offer-terms-and-conditions and in our Victorian Energy Fact Sheets or Basic Plan Information Documents which can be found on our Xero Connect website page.